Wonderful Product Merchandiser & Photographer Needed
If you’re an incredible person who likes the idea of working full-time or part-time in a preloved children’s clothes business in Coldridge, then we need you!
As our Product Merchandiser & Photographer, you’ll be responsible for photographing new outfits every day, describing them and getting them ready to launch onto our website.
Occasionally, we might also ask you to help sort new clothes or pack some orders to get them ready to send out into the world.
While we will need you to work 30 hours every week, this is a flexible role which can be designed to fit in around your availability (e.g. during school hours).
Are you right for the job?
Is this you?
- You love baby and children’s clothes and get fired up by fashion.
- You can spot a bubble hem when you see one and you know the difference between an appliqued unicorn and an embroidered one.
- You’ve got a keen photographer’s eye.
- You’re used to using a phone or tablet device to take photos.
- You can touch-type on a computer keyboard.
If so, then this could be your job! Keep reading.
Katie’s Kids Clothes sells preloved baby and children’s clothes online. We’re a family business with a small (but growing) team. We work in a lovely heated building on a farm near Coldridge with sheep right outside the window.
We’re really passionate about what we do. We love helping families to clear out all the clothes their kids have grown out of. We love sending other families great quality outfits at affordable prices. We also love doing our bit to help the planet.
We’re hard-working folk and we hope you will be too. However, we’re offering an enjoyable place to work and we don’t take ourselves too seriously, as this job advert hopefully shows you.
And we like tea. There’s almost always a cuppa on the go.
What else do you need to know?
- This is a permanent part-time role (30 hours per week).
- We work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and we’re ideally looking for someone that can work at least 4-days per week, but hours can be agreed to suit your availability.
- You’ll be paid £9.90 per hour.
- You’ll be paid monthly and you’ll get the equivalent of 15 full days paid leave each year, plus Bank Holidays.
- We’ll pay a company pension contribution.
- You’ll be working at our premises near Coldridge, Devon.
You’ll be in with a real chance of landing the job if:
- You have experience taking photographs using a camera, mobile phone or tablet;
- You can touch-type on a computer keyboard;
- You’re familiar with spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets;
- Your English teacher gave you good marks for spelling and grammar;
- You have some knowledge of baby and children’s clothes – perhaps as a parent who buys/bought clothes for your own kids;
How to apply
Please write us a short letter introducing yourself and telling us why you’re right for the job. Email it to email@example.com and attach your CV too.
We’re accepting applications until 5pm on 4th July 2022. We’ll invite the best applicants in for an interview the following week.